Monday, November 4, 2019

Design Wall Monday- Quick Curve Ruler Challenge

I missed getting a quilt made for this Quick Curve Ruler Challenge.
 Amazing, Fun Quilts!
Life just passes too fast for doing everything. 
I should have entered my Pinapple, now that I think about it.
My Sister and I have been busy vacating 
This room...
All the Toys have been removed and I  can see the floor!
I didn't take a before picture.
These Vacuum Bags are fun to fill.
Full of pillows and air.

Reduced to a much smaller space.
No dust can get in.
This bag holds 4 totes worth of Kids clothes.
I have  packed a lot of stuff to take to Nebraska. These bags will pack tight in our tiny car and be covered with a quilt. 
One suitcase with clothes to wear while in the MTC and traveling to the Mission.
I have a lot more to do to get ready to leave for 18 months.
How many projects can fit in a vacuum bag?
Gotta decide which ones to take first. 
Have a happy Monday, I hope to get some time at the machine this week.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. So you really have to prioritize in a lot of areas as you pack, don't you?! Is the mission where you're moving stocked with cooking supplies and linens, or do you have to pack those as well? Do you blog from a pc, laptop, or ipad? Will you be able to continue to do that as you serve? Continuing to pray for you all, Mary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really making headway, Mary! So much to do in your condensed schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com