Friday, November 8, 2019

Farm Girl Vintage 2- week 2

I hoped to make the blocks for the
Farm Girl Vintage 2.
It's week 2 find Lori's new Farm Girl Friday post HERE 

I got a few more Bee Background fabrics
So I can get blocks 1-4 cut out.
That's what takes the longest.
I'll be taking this project with me.

My Happy Mail arrived Thursday. 
I ordered the 2020 Quilter's Planner. 
I will watch and see how my Mission
Preparation Days work. 

This Book came this week also.
It's the last one of the Noel series. 
Gotta read it as soon as it comes. 
Between watching Hallmark &
Lifetime Channels Christmas Movies!
 Got the T-shirt!!

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you are finding any time to read or watch movies right now. I would be frantic. You must be much better at taking things in stride than I will ever be! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great t-shirt! You have been having too much fun during your mission preparation. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com