These Square in a Square Blocks
Went under the needle this week.
I read the directions, but when I sat down to stitch, I had to re-read them...
Done for November!
Next up will be Flimsy assembly.
Mystery fabrics are selected.
I will have 2 constants.
Top fabric is for Backing, possible Border.
My Countdown to MTC* is on.
* Mission Training Center in Provo
45 days, eek!!
Lots of Family events between now & then.
Next up will be Flimsy assembly.
Mystery fabrics are selected.
I will have 2 constants.
Top fabric is for Backing, possible Border.
My Countdown to MTC* is on.
* Mission Training Center in Provo
45 days, eek!!
Lots of Family events between now & then.


Only 45 days!! And you are still doing Bonnie's mystery? You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLots of things and a quilt to make. =) I know this is going to be a great experience. I'm excited for you and hope to hear occasionally, at least, how it's going. If you do Monday letters, like the single missionaries, put me on the distribution list! =)
ReplyDelete