Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Roadtripping to Wyoming

Elizabeth and Olivia joined us for a 
Quick trip to Wyoming 
We left early on Friday morning
 
We stopped at Chick-fil-a and Kneaders on the way.
Yummy food and fun to take a groupie by the Christmas Tree at Kneaders.

Saturday was Oliver's Baptism. 
The 4 older Cousins went to the Star Valley Temple 
Saturday morning. 


They met us at Thayne Stake Center for the Baptism
We love getting Before and after pictures.

And of course a picture with the Cousins. 
Olivia, Oliver and Elizabeth

We enjoyed our short time, it was cold!

        I made some Caramel Popcorn for a treat      
We decided to go home on Sunday, driving in as much daylight as possible.
Just a few side stops at Temples & a fun Rest Stop
 to stretch our legs
From the top
Blackfoot Rest Area 

Pocatello Temple above, 
Twin Falls Temple  below


Just a driveby at the Boise Temple. 

It was a nice trip and we are resting.
Staying Home for awhile.
One week and 2 Days until Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. They had so much fun! Thanks for taking them with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to have so many temples nearby. Nashville is closest here at 190 miles, then Atlanta at 205 and Louisville at 240. I think Columbia, SC, is next, and after that, Birmingham, AL. I can hardly wait until Knoxville is on the list and going strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com