It's been a weekend to reconnect with the real world.
Three days and two nights away, I needed that!
Friday and Saturday were so fun!
I told myself I was going to volunteer for things I didn't have a chance to do before.
Staying at the Super 8, I met these 2 ladies from Chilikum, Oregon.
By Klamath Falls.
I had a chance to volunteer 10-12noon. I hung out by the Vendors, and in the break room.
I went around taking more pictures.
Shelly Humphries came in the afternoon.
We walked the show from there in the front corner.
Then we shopped in the Vendor Booths.
We had lunch at Taco Time.
I sat and helped sell 2 Quilts in the Members Market.
None of mine sold.
That's ok, I was just testing the waters.
I Sewed Thursday Night and Friday Night in the Hotel.
The 2nd night I put a towel under the machine so it would be Quieter.
Saturday I got to sew in the Community Service Area on a Sweet Featherweight.
I shared the parable of the Seam Ripper.
More later, It's time for bed!
Sounds like a lot of fun--and a good refresher.
ReplyDelete