Upcycled Cabinet from the Neighbors remodel.
Stacks of Fat Quarter packs, some I bought at Trends.
Totes and More Totes!!!
Backings in the Bottom tote.
I also have Tula Pink Stash, Jennifer Chiaverini fabrics, Downton Abby, Nancy Halvorsen.
Riley Blake Confetti Cottons, Robyn Pandolph, I'm a Name Dropper!
30's prints and Civil War fabrics in separate totes.
Not as organized as I'd like but, I kinda know where to look for the right stuff.
My Scrap Stash System inspired by Quiltville is under my Sewing Machine Table.
No time to take pictures of everything.
That was Day 9 @IGQuiltfest
This truly is my Happy Place
Happy Fri-YAY!
It's Up cycle Day 10
Gotta figure out something besides the Shirts I'm making Paul's Quilt with.
What do you Upcycle?
I have no bolts of fabric in my stash. One of these days I may buy one and maybe it will make me feel like a grown-up. :)
ReplyDeleteMy sewing room is such a disaster right now, I'm not sure where anything is.
I didn't think I had upcycled anything but shirts. Then I remembered that when we cleaned out my Mom's house I brought home a couple of cotton tablecloths she had. I haven't done anything with them yet, but I did put them in a tote with an apron my MIL made years ago. I really like the apron, and the tablecloth fabric reminded me of it. I may make an apron for myself and one for each of my sisters from Mom's tablecloth. If there is anything left of the tablecloth I may make matching hotpads.