This is ME!
In front of my Grandma House.
All decked out in the Red White and Blue!
I've lined our sidewalk for years since our son's returned from Missions.
No Frankland Street Parade this year, :(
I posted this on Facebook this morning!
Happy Independence Day! I love
this Country! Land of the FREE Because of the Brave!
Let your USA Flags fly with pride for all the Freedom we enjoy.
From my house to yours on this 4th of July!
Our popping fresh Blueberry pancakes with honey and a squirt of whipped cream!
So, so good!!
Last night's Sweets Game was a blowout.
This is Colby's friend Max at the plate.
Victorious Sweets at home on the 3rd of July!
And the fireworks even went off during the National Anthem sung by a 4th grader.
We got there just as she was introduced.
I love the old Commercial that talked about Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet!
I know I'm old!
Who remembers??
Hubby asks our YSA friends,
"Is there a 4th of July in Mexico?"
Of course!
We're off to the Sweets Daytime Game then to a BBQ.
(there might be a nap in between.)
Enjoy and be safe!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!