Saturday, July 8, 2023

Home -2 Years!

I can't believe all that has happened in 2 years!
Our house doesn't look the same.
This was our view. WOW!

Today I am wishing I was in Sister's, but we have chosen the better part...
Shairlyn and I.
We've been Friends a long, long time.
I didn't recognize her when she hugged me.
Glad I could meet her daughter.

We made a quick trip to Moses Lake. 
My friend's mom passed away.
So good to catch up with My 2nd Ward friends. 
Gwen on the right side is serving a 2 year mission
Family History Mission by Temple Square. 
She drove home for the service at 
Grape Drive Chapel.

This is how our home looks today!


This has been our week! 
We've watched the Sweets a lot this week.
The Fireworks weren't too bad on Monday either.

The 4th of July Day game was a scorcher!
I love sitting up high in the stands.
The umbrella helped and Jacob brought us some sunscreen.

Tonight we will be here again!
One of my CTR 5 kids is going through before he leaves for the Panama Mission.
Feeling really old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com