Wednesday, July 12, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY

 My WOW- Wedednesday post is a real WOW!
Marlene at Kissed Quilts
Sent this Box to  me for Kimberbell Day.
I got notice Yesterday that it was sent.
It was on my front porch this morning!
That was FAST!

So What was in the Box???
A Retiring Kit to make the cute project Kimberly is doing on Kimberball Day!
I will have to watch it Virtually.
Also some Big rolls of Wash Away and Sticky Back stabilizer for my Bigger Hoop.
I got the Kimberbell Silky Solids Bundle and the CD's were a Bonus.

Last night we had our WallaWalla Valley Quilt Guild Annual July Potluck and Silent Auction.
I am so grateful for all the helpers who showed up!
Grateful for the support of Guild members sharing their excess stuff.
I took just a couple of photos.
I don't take pictures of people eating...


We doubled up on the tables in the diagonal rows with room to walk between on both sides.
We didn't fill in the Minimum Bid on our Bid sheets this year, by request.
A LOT of things went for very little $$$.
I have a few things I brought home and will get to the proper places ASAP.
I won't be doing the Silent Auction next year. Two years is enough for me.
Hope someone will pick up the reins and do it.

I think I am done with the Embroidery on the Book Titles.
I could do a few more. but it's time to get those borders on and quilt it.

I want to make another one. I found the Wood Look fabric yesterday I want to use.
Next month I will celebrate my 15 year Blog-o-Versary.
2008-2023
I've written a couple Thousand posts (actual count will be posted on the Giveaway).

Happy Wednesday!
I'm doing something different today.
I'll tell you about it later and share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com