Well, it's Monday again!
This what I played with on Friday
It was Scrap Day at Powered by Fabric!
I started making the 4-Patches in just Purple.
Thought about it and put in some more colors this time.
I had to do some frog-stitching on the two Blocks I had made.
The Solid Squares were not in the right place.
The pattern is called "Plaid 4-Patch"
I'm 1/4 done with the Quilt.
July is here and it's time to turn in my Row By Row Quilt.
I swapped the top and bottom rows so the Picket Fence is on the bottom.
Got it put on "Betsy"
Chose a simple Quilting pattern called "Charms"
See the Butterfly?
Hubby couldn't see it, he says he doesn't see patterns.
All Quilted and ready for the Binding.
Not enough time for getting it all on and tacked down before the Sweets Game.
I can turn it in on Wednesday.
I'll message a picture to the owner and she'll count me finished today.
I did a stitching on a t-shirt to match the Quilt.
I sipped a few of the steps in the pattern.
Puckers happen...
Happy Monday!
Hope you're getting your stitches in, lol
Gotta make a salad for tomorrows BBQ.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!