Happy National Sewing Month!
Thank you Ronald Reagan, in 1982!
I am a lazy Blogger today.
I put the name in a bowl and will have hubby pick one out.
Going Old School!
Thank for you kind words Bloggy Friends.
And the Winner is.... NANCY!
I'll get her address and send it out.
And for the Kim Diehl Fabric I drew Janet O's name.
The fabric will go in the mail, I have Janet's address already.
As for the Walla Walla Fair Entries
I got a Blue on my Gladiolus
and a Blue on my Quilt
Dear Daughter #2 went to see the Beach Boys!
The guys and gals in front of us were dancing and being weird,
I didn't want to stand up in front
of the people behind us and be RUDE!
I thought being in the Grandstand would be better than the Chairs in the dirt.
We had a little Fun, Fun Fun!
Old guys, singing those old songs!
It brought back memories of me watching American Bandstand
and The Ed Sullivan Show.
I was only four when they started, lol.
I really wanted my Sister to go with me.
They were more her era than mine.
She chose not to go and was sick on Wednesday.
She is missing going to the Fair with me.
The Blue Super Moon over the Rodeo Grounds wasn't too Blue.
Now it's time to get on "Betsy" and quilt my last entry
for the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival later this month.
Deadline is midnight tonight!
Have a Happy Labor Day Weekend.
Thank you so much! Congrats on your blue ribbons at the fair. Do the Beach Boys sound the same these days as they did when they were younger? Such a fun group. I've always wondered why they call the second moon in a month a blue moon....
ReplyDelete