Saturday, October 21, 2023

Plot twist! Picture over load warning

 I wasn't going to go to the Spokane Quilt show...
I was talking to Mona at our Sewing day and she said she would go with me.
So, we got up early and off we went.

The Theme was "Farm Girl"
There were a LOT of this Pattern in different color ways.
 

I love seeing all of the variations!
There were a few Lori Holt designs


I spotted some Tula Pink too

and an Old Quilt in a Day BOM
"Fun on the Farm"
I have the patterns printed off.
My Good intentions that year went in other Directions.

This is the Kaffe version of the 
"Book Review Quilt"
Jenny Doan Missouri Star Tutorial

What a Blast from the Past was this one.
2003 Block of the Month from Hancock Fabrics
I think I have the Blocks somewhere...

The internet is being weird today, so I'll leave you with these and 
share more on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and Mona were able to get to the show together. I love a good blast of color and creativity. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com