Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

This is What I worked on this week!

I did move the blocks that were in the wrong spots.
I couldn't have three sets of 6" Blocks in a row.

On to the Borders!

There was an Open Sew Day before my 
Wednesday Class.
Lots and lots of 4-Patches!

 Eddie had the the solid and 4 Patch blocks all
 in a row to sew.
Easy Peasy, no need for putting them all
 on a Design Wall 

 I can learn New Tricks!

I put the finished corner on the Wall to get 
a good picture of the progress!
I'm on the downhill side to finish this flimsy!
It will need a couple borders. 

This is my EQ8 mock up in Purples and Teals.
The Fat Quarters I got from my Row by Row
 needed a place to go.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com