Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday, Monday

 Is Monday over yet?
I woke up later than I  planned. 
Got downtown to Powered by Fabric at noon.
I was in need of getting out of the house.
I saw a turned Block when I  laid the finished 
Center of this 4-patch Trip.
(upper left side)

Fixed  after having to rip it, rip it!
Then I saw a block that got switched in the
 process of assembly.
More rip it, rip it to do. 

Glad I took my Borders to sew for Chilhowie. 
Top and bottom sewn and pressed. 
Ready to sew on later.
Saturday we didn't stay home, so
 no stitching that day.

I also cut out some pencil borders for the Purple Quiltmaker 40th Jubilee Quilt. 
I have 166 Hsts to make first.

Three quilts almost ready to quilt!
November work on Christmas might slow the Quilting down for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com