Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

 It's  Novem-burrrr!
I didn't get my Chilhowie Mystery finished 
But, I  did finish all the Blocks!!
I kinda just Love it!!!
Sashings are cut, ready to stitch the pieced parts.
I had to move it to let my Family Trick or Treaters in to visit.
Our Walla Walla family!
I had to ask what they were dressed as. 
Daughter is Patti Mayonnaise, Hubby is Quailman.
We did Not Dress-up this year!

The Quiltville Mystery Season is Here!!
Go over to The Quiltville Blog to see!
Here's my first fabric pull.
The nearest Lowe's didn't have the
 Indigo paint card.
I have dark Navy that will work.
Fairy Frost in all the colors to give it Sparkle!
I have cleared a tote to store it in. 
I have the Rulers!!
Introduction is printed!
I forgot to buy more Paper!
 Thank goodness for my Stash of 
Printer paper with holes on the side.
So, I can stitch up the rest of the parts and
maybe finish Chilhowie this month. 
Wait and watch this space...





1 comment:

  1. Chilhowie is looking really good, Mary!
    I know you look forward to Bonnie's mystery each year. Enjoy the fabric selection process and anticipation of the start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com