Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

What am I Working on??
Well, since DH is subbing at the Temple and left me home to my own devises...
Testing, testing the FREE Snowflake pattern 
from MeTime last year.
Hmmmm, each one takes 42 minutes. 
Nope not making them this year x 30.

Last night's Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild meeting 
This was the Block Lotto. 
It's supposed to be a Card trick Block... oops
I didn't look closely at the pattern.
Came home a fixed the extra one I left there.
Much better.
Made with strip sets.
Easy, Peasy!

Back to today's stitchfest.
Take 2  - 4"x4" Snowflake 
Only 30 minutes. 
Maybe... 

It's been awhile since I have played on my 
Bernina  B700 Embroidery Machine.
Gotta hoop up some wash-away stabilizer. 
Meanwhile a few on a Hot Pink Fat Quarter.

Whacha working on??







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com