Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wow-Wednesday

 I forgot to Blog the 10 Lori  Holt 
10 inch blocks all together 


In the wee hours I  was making # 11

Sew this is finally a Flimsy!
All done with the Seam ripper.
It needs a border.
What color should it be?

Final borders went on! YEA!!
Only the first one had to be then off cause 
I put it on wrong.
I want it bigger, do I add a Purple Border?

I joined the MGQS Christmas Club
The Zoom last night was fun.
I sewed along. 
It will be a Pillow after I quilt the top.

My Thanksgiving Cactus is a couple weeks early. 
Pretty blooms again. 

Whatcha Working on???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com