Friday, February 9, 2024

Fabulous Friday!

It's a Fabulous Friday!
I have the house to myself.
I've been printing off the patterns I want to make in the BOM and BOW projects on the Internet.
SEW many Projects - Sew little Time.
Laundry is going so I don't just go back to bed...lol

I played with my Cricut and made this T-shirt for our CFA 
(Chief Financial Advisor) 
He loved it!
My Daughter-by Love said he needed one...
It was fun to surprise him.



I am joining #TeamCleaningMaHomies with the MGQS Club this weekend.


I can't Sew much my calendar is FULL. 
Putting stuff away and keeping those 
pesky papers organized.

I made this T-Shirt for myself!
I need a Start-i-tus one, lol
More t-shirts to wear to the Quilt show.

Looking for the right flights to go on our VaCa to CA!

1 comment:

  1. Fun T-shirts!
    What in the world is the "team cleaning mahomies? '

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com