Friday, February 23, 2024

Flimsy Fri-Yay 3-Yard Quilt Challenge

I.m a week ahead on this Challenge, YEA!!!
It' is due next Friday.
It took a few pictures to get the border the way that worked best.
This is how it looked last night when I gave up.

This morning I looked at the photo on my phone and changed it a bit.

Last try to get the corners to all be the same.

Hubby took a picture of me, I am tired from staying up late.

Betsy isn't behaving and I still have the Purple Jubilee on the frame.
SO, I asked at the WW Sew Vac and Spas how long they would take to quilt it for me.
Amber had just one quilt ahead of me so I took it down this Afternoon.
I chose Minky for the backing, it's lying on the quilt table behind the quilt.
I liked the "Camilla" Pattern to quilt it all over.
Just 37"x47"
We'll see what it measures after Quilting.

When I got home I un-Quilted what I did yesterday and tried again.
That took a few hours with the "Frogger".

Hope your projects are going better than mine.
This Big Purple Quilt might not make the Quilt show...

Have a good weekend!
 




1 comment:

  1. That is a fancy border. You are braver than I. When I get to that point I am usually out of steam and don't have enough brain power to make things like those corners work out.
    Hope you can get Betsy to cooperate soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com