Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wow-Wednesday

After a couple of Sew days downtown I have a few more Mystery Blocks done.
I need a bunch more if I want this one in the 
March Quilt show.

I caught this Squirrel high up in our tree.
I hope he/ she doesn't think the Tulips 
are for eating...

They are popping up!

On the west side of the house.

I had to make something yummy
for the sew day.
Chocolate No-Bakes.

How is your Wednesday going?
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it sounds glorious to have a sew day!
    And tulips already popping up? Wow!
    I have to tell you, when I was in college my mom would sometimes send me a box of No Bake cookies in the mail. I was so poor, I would literally sometimes just eat only the cookies for a couple of days. I got so sick of them (They had been a favorite before I went away to school) that I don't think I have made them since. Last year sometime my younger sister told me she had a recipe for them that included Nutella, and once I try them I will be ready to make them again. But she has never brought any for me to try, so the jury is still out on that. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com