It was a Super Weekend.
Watching the MGQS Club work on projects and
Root on their favorite team was fun.
No trash talking.. only silence from the loosers
fans in the family.
It was a nail biter, going into OT.
I was rooting with our son in Missouri.
for the Kansas City Chiefs.
This package didn't get lost in an ice storm.
I loved the Flat Chuck that tagged along.
Missouri Star Quilt Company loves the Chiefs, too.
Before I could start on my Quilting of the
Purple Jubilee, I needed to clean out
the dust bunnies.
My plans were to get more done.
The 'Frogger' got a workout.
Not a good day with Betsy.
Variegated Purple Thread on top and Bobbin.
One Buttercup Feather border ✔️ DONE!
Then I tried a few single block Quilting.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!