Monday, December 30, 2024

Monday- Month and Year Ending

 I have a lot of thoughts about 2024.
It was not the best year for me Quilting wise.
I didn't have as many Finishes as I would have liked.
Many of my finishes were embroidery Projects, quickly made.
I still have many more embroidery projects that didn't get done.
Elsie Jane's Bundles and Bows.
MSQC tutorial on YouTube 

Charity Trip
Made for WWVQG

4- Patch Trip
Made in workshop after White Bluffs Shop Hop
with Eddie Walker.


3 Yard Challenge from Walla Walla Sew Vac n Spas.

My Pink House
"Where I came from" Tri-City Quilt Guild 
Challenge in March 2024

That's it for my Quilts finished in 2024.

I have a bunch of Flimsies.
They are still waiting for the quilting.
Gingham was made from Lori Holt's book in 2023
Borders added this year. 

I really want this one done before the
TC March Quilt show!

I had more than a few starts in 2024 now UFOs.
2023-4 Indigo Way Mystery
2024 RBD Block Challenge 11 of 12 blocks done.
Focus Quilt by One Sister Designs need more blocks 
Farm Girl 2 (needs a pieced border)
Vintage Christmas- BOM on FQS in 2025
Christmas Dash Challenge- Gnome Angel
FQS- Star of Wonder 
2024-5 Old Town Mystery

I made a list for the 2025 Challenge
 in a Facebook group.
Here's my list:
1- Purple Jubilee QM 2021
2- Indigo Way Mystery 
3- Snapshots BOM  2015
4- Downton Abbey BOM 
5- Moth in the Window
Add these together and there's enough 
for one a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com