Friday, February 14, 2025

Happy Heart Day ❤️

Valentines Day 2025
Who asked for the White Stuff??
Hubby is out Snowblowing! 
He does the neighbors driveway
 and sidewalks too!
We are hunkered down with no place to go.

I made Sugar Valentines cookies to take with us 
to the Temple yesterday.
4 dozen shared!
I ran out of homemade Frosting. 
Fluffy White Frosting for cookies left at home.
Sucker brought to Eddie's on Tuesday.

The drive home was one clear lane most of the way.

Accident on hill by 9 mile.

Sad for the ones off the side of the roads!
Slow down!!!
 
While hubby was outside,
  I changed the bed for Spring!
I know it's coming...
Rhododendron Trail

Hubby got us Chocolate 

I'm stitching a binding under my heated throw.

Be safe out there!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely birthday gifts Mary. How kind you are to share your cookies at Temple. Love how your hubby thinks re gifts too. In the middle of a snowstorm here in my part of Canada. Hope you two are warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com