Friday, February 28, 2025

Happy FriYay- A Friday Find

I was looking at totes with projects in them. 
Found these block parts.

All cut and sewn 4- patches, triangles in a square.
I laid out the parts, enough for 10 blocks.

There's a few more Peeky and Spike blocks to sew.

We'll see how many more Blocks I can make.
I  have a few days to stitch at Eddie's. 
This would be a fast finish.

This Moda fabric has 'aged' well.
1997 was a long time ago.
We lived in the Double wide then.
Was I making this for a Seahawks fan?

March begins the #Quiltfest with amyscreativeside
That's Tomorrow!
Gotta find something to post for the introduction. 


Today, I have  Challenge Quilt to Finish!
Our TCQG does fun Challenges for the Quilt Show.
Wait til you see them the last week of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com