Wednesday, February 12, 2025

WOW-WEDNESDAY... More Birthday Gifts


Because I was sick for the Birthday I didn't want to Celebrate. 
It took a while to get the gifts. 
My girls love me!



Brant and Tina sent this gift home with me when we were in Wyoming. 
Hubby has read it already.

 My Quilt Buddy looks all year for unique Nativities, she brought my gifts to Quilt Guild.

I am grateful for all my family and friends. 
 My sister made me a pearl necklace and earrings.
I wore them to Dale's funeral.
 I have a gift card to Arby's from my Quilty friend Shelly.
Jane gave me a picture/print of Christ.

 Sorry not too much Quilty content on the Blog this week.
I did Stitch a binding at Powered by Fabric. 
A charity Quilt for TriCities Guild next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com