Wednesday, February 26, 2025

Wow-Wednesday...catch-up week

 It's a catch-up week for the RBD Block Challenge 
I got 2 older blocks made.
Rose Among the Thorns
By Jennifer Long

Starburst
By Amber Elliott 
I had to find some of the fabrics in my Stash
 for this one.

All of my RBD Blocks 

Coming soon to our Quilt Guild 
for a workshop
2 choices of patterns for Saturday.
My Quilt Buddy and I will be there.
I won't be making any Log Cabins...or Gnomes.
I like the big Medallion Star.
2 choices for kits/Quilts on Sunday.

It's a last Wednesday in February. 
Our snow is gone. 

Saturday, March 1st is the beginning of 
National Quilting Month
and #igquiltfest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com