Friday, May 9, 2025

FriYay, not!

 I stitched a bit on Thursday afternoon. 
Hubby was resting.
I went back to do January's Mystery Blocks. 
The 2nd one is off- center.
 Hope it works when it's trimmed.

All my Blocks so far. 
Need to make Bees and Pinwheel Blocks. 
Also 1 more of the snail and mushroom.

More Machine Embroidery stuff.
I ordered another kit to make my sister 
a bigger purse.
I found a fabric like mine to use. 
Directional, had to cut twice.

Ta Da

The swivel on one side of mine broke, 
I fixed it!
Cut off one side and put the Strap 
through the D Ring.
Right side!

Hubby needed a cover for this pillow. 
It's baseball Season!
One Rip and Two seams on the long side.
Done ✔️ 
Yes, my Christmas cards are still up!
Appointment this afternoon. 
No Shop Hop for me, again,  today!
Sorry, Shelly

Happy Mothers Day!
I sure miss Mine and Paul's 
49 Years ago in November. 

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy! Sorry you didn't get to shop hop ... there's always next week (and this weekend)! Those holidays are hard when our moms and dads have gone. That's a great wedding photo of y'all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com