Monday, May 26, 2025

Memorial Day 2025

I saw this flag at the Dollar Tree
It didn't fare too well in the wind.
And driving 70 MPH.

Putting flowers in the vase on my parents
Headstone. 
Note to self: put the vase at the top, so you
 can read the names.

The bouquet of Flags/Iris, Roses and Peonies.
I always add the flag for my Dad who
 served in the CCC's

I love seeing all the flags waving!

My brother, Allan's grave.

We drove to see the first house we lived in 
49 years ago this coming November. 

Paul's parents house, under new owners.

Big Yellow Roses, Peonies, and Irises in a 
plastic cup.

Paul's parents Headstone and Baby Joel's

Paul and neice, Brenda

Paul and Mary

Paul, Anne, Savanah, & Brenda by Shannon's grave.
We had a nice visit with Pete and Anne. 
They fed us lunch.
We stopped by Paul's other Sister's home 
to say hello too.
No picture. Opps.
 It was a tiring ride, but we made it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com