It's RBD Block Challenge
Block 14
I switched the Coral for the Pebble in this one.
Just 2 blocks/weeks left to go.
I have the outside giving me De Ja Vu!
4 years ago today we were pulling Tulips in Omaha.
The Sisters got up early to help us.
I got them Hurts Donuts, with gummy worms.
Last night it was YSA guys and President Humphrey's who came to help.
I only had Oreos to offer them.
Should have bought Spudnuts on the way home.
The Tulips need to dry and be re-planted in October
Lawn is mowed and edged!Thank You so much for helping the old folks
in the Branch.
I potted more plants.
Diplodenia was at Home Depot.
They get their own pots.
Strawberries blooming
Japanese striped Iris
Construction at Howard and Chestnut.
We live in the town of Roundabouts...
Whatcha doing in your neck of the woods??











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!