Wednesday, May 14, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

Well. I missed my Monday!
I had my Daughters of Utah Pioneers meeting. 
And a couple trips to get hubby's blood drawn.
Tuesday was busy getting ready to go to 
Walla Walla Quilt Guild. 
I needed to make this month's block
It is a BIG block, 15"square.
I auditioned many fabrics.

This is the Fruit Basket Block
from Quilter's Casche
They  said to use pastels. 
I took it literally. 
I did not Win the stack of 19 blocks.
So I guess I can make a few more and use up those other fabrics that I cut.

I woke this morning and saw that 'Someone' forgot to turn off the light on my Artista.
Funny things happen when you get old.

I didn't get my RBD Block made.
Only one more to go after this one.
Then we get the final assembly instructions. 

It's another sew Day at Powered by Fabric. 
I'm still Hubby sitting, waiting for a call from
 OHSU in Portland.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I like your combination of pink, purple and green! Sorry you didn't win; good attitude about it, though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com