Monday, July 14, 2025

Monday- Flimsies

I have been stitching all morning and 
half the afternoon.
It is finally a Flimsy, whew!

The wind was very blustery. 
Not an easy job to get a good picture taken. 
Our Lawn is suffering from this heatwave.

I didn't even try to get a picture outside of this one.
Ready for Quilting!

 I still have to be brave and turn on my Q20.
I listened to 3 YouTube videos. 
I saved them so I can try later.

We saw a Sweets Game Friday night.
 The black birds flocked up in the tree 
by the flagpole.
Crazy birds.
It was a good game.
They lost but we had fun in the 7th inning. 
They scored 7 runs, mostly with 2 outs.  

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com