Monday, September 29, 2025

Monday, Monday...

It's a Chili Sauce Monday. 
I got up early to get the Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers and Apples peeled and ready for making my Grandma's Chili Sauce.
It's the secret ingredients in my soups and stews.
Anything that needs Ketchup it tastes good with.
One lone Gladilola this week. 
Beautiful 😍 

The paving is happening by my Chiropractors office on Howard. Yahoo!

We met up with Janessa and Dan to watch KD in the Alice in Wonderland Jr.
Fun to see her doing something she loves.
One of the fun things that happened after - the concert director got proposed to.
 Dan proposed to Janessa at the Sunflower Festival. 
It was a good day for proposals!

This was my Saturday Project  
It has sat in the Fabric tote for 10 months.
Natalie's Woven Diamonds Tutorial. 
Have a Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com