Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday- May for Me!

Part of my "May for ME"
May 2015 for ME

Is spending fun times with my grandsons who live in town.
My 4 year old grandson helped me choose colors and pin this block so I could sew it
 while I watched him on Tuesday.
my 12" Apron Strings Block for the Farm Girl Vintage Friday's Instagram SAL


& Browsing Blog land for the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Blog tour. HERE
I see some of the New Designers and visit their Blogs on this Blog tour.
It's a fun way to make some "ME" time each morning.

Just look at the Cover!  Which block will you be making next?
I wonder which Block is Bonnie Hunter's.
Could it be one on the cover?
We will have to go to Quiltville.com to find out.

Today I get to go and watch back to back Baseball games!
That's a ME activity too.  This Grandma LOVES Baseball
I remember spending our Saturdays at the baseball park in Pasco.
Walla Walla Sweets
Pretty soon my hometown Baseball team will start playing.
I have already bought my tickets for Opening Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good me time you are spending! Hope your team wins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com