Friday, March 4, 2016

First Friday of March- March Forth!

The year is going by faster than I want it to.  
It's March - the time of Wind, Rain and the coming of Spring.
I am getting my things ready for my first Class at Walla Walla Sew n Vac & Spas.
One quilt is ready, one is still a flimsy.

I'm thinking I should make one in different scrappy colors also.
I finished my Bow Tie Leader/Ender so I can start something new, right?
My Scrap It Forward Group is on Monday.
If I get the parts cut, I can just stitch away.

I had fun Listening to Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam Wednesday evening.
I fell asleep late in the afternoon and almost missed it.
Thank goodness for the rewind bar so I could catch up and watch.  
Computer was being dumb so I watched on my Samsung phone.
I propped it up in my Glasses case on the side of the Treadle.
I got a few Purple Strings to sew on Telephone pages.
Stitching on 'Priscilla' gives me time to just take it S-L-O-W.


I didn't have as much Purple in that scrap box, so I threw in a couple with Green and Purple in.
I really need to sort my scraps by color, like BONNIE!
They will need to be trimmed and pressed flat.
How long will it take for me to make enough for a Big quilt?

2 comments:

  1. Depends on if you sew Bonnie speed, or my speed--or somewhere in between. I think my string quilt sewn onto paper was started around 2010. Yikes! Haven't touched it in years! : )
    You will do better than that, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A while, no matter what your speed! It'll be worth it. I'm so glad you are using your treadle! That's going to help it keep going another hundred years. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com