Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Monthly Guild Meeting- March Craziness!

It was a fun night at Guild
There were 21 blocks turned in and one that was trimmed down too small.
That meant we had 2 Lucky Winners of the Fat Quarters!!!

 There is 2 months to make this one.
Next month is our Annual Symposium.

Here they are all laid out on the Floor.  
The different Backgrounds give it sparkle!
 It has been so fun to make these cheerful blocks.
The April Sew-In will be the day to put some together.

Yes, I wrote March Craziness.  
I wasn't about Basketball though.
I went to a Scrap Club Meeting at Sew n Vac on Monday.
I thought it was for our Scrap It Forward.
Instead it was a NEW Block to play around with.
I made 3 of the Square in a Circle blocks with my Green fabric scraps.
They told me using your scraps doesn't count for a New Start.

I'm thinking I can make these in Rainbow of colors for a fun quilt.
Using up my 2 1/2" Squares.

I was wrong about making a post about EQ today.
That will be for a Thursday post.
Come back and see.

1 comment:

  1. Great participation on the lotto blocks! They look really good together.
    Had to smile at the rationalization on a project made from scraps not being a start. Anything to justify another start, right? : )
    It is an interesting block. Don't think I have seen it before. It makes me think of mushroom fairy rings growing in a circle in the forest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com