Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WOW- What I'm working on- Wednesday

Since I don't have any where to go today, I can work on my Quilting of this quilt.  

It's been waiting for me to decide what to quilt in the center feathered Star. 
 I found a nice Border, got one pass made, then Life happened.
Buttercup Feather border
Places to be, paperwork & taxes to get done, etc, etc!
Thanks to my CPA son!!!
I had a Bernina class Tuesday at Janean's to learn about all the buttons on my new Artista machine.


Just for fun I saved some of the Rob Appell Quilts to show later.
His 'endangered series' were really fun to see in person.

You have to stand back or take a picture and look at it to SEE the Tiger & Wolf.


His 60 Degree Ruler quilt is made with just one striped fabric! 
 HERE is the YouTube link for you, just in case you have the perfect stripe to make one.
I love the Quilting from the back!

Hope your Wednesday is filled with doing what YOU love!

2 comments:

  1. So, have you decided what to quilt in the center of your feathered star? I have a mini feathered star and a full sized one. Neither one is quilted. I can't decide, either. : )
    Rob's quilts look really fun--love the tiger and wolf. How cool to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the buttercup feather pattern. Is that a pantograph? Rob's quilts are all amazing. Is that what you're going to play with next? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com