I had some technical difficulties this morning.
Sorry about that!
I have not gotten my time in the Quilt Zone as planned.
This is all I have going on right now.
Leader/Ender scrappy 9-patches from my 2.5" squares bin.
Ever since I went to the Hearts and flowers Sew-in
I've been making them.

I tried to figure out May's Block for the guild.
The measurements on EQ aren't very user friendly.
I made these "too small" pinwheels on Saturday.
Good thing I don't have to get the block done for April
I need to get my machine set to do the stitching on the Daisy Chain Blocks.
It just hasn't happened yet.
I took a slight diversion Saturday night and went to the movies with DD#2
It was a fun one. Thanks for going with me, JLG!
Go see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 if you get a chance.
I finished reading "The Forgiving Quilt" in the wee hours last night.
I recommend it highly.
I finished reading "The Forgiving Quilt" in the wee hours last night.
I recommend it highly.
Looks like there was a glitch in Judy's Link-up this am too.
Linking up with Judy L HERE
I wondered what happened this morning.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun 9-patch quilt in the making!
9 patches are always so much fun. Love all the hearts and flowers quilts!
ReplyDeleteDon't you wish EQ would use the easy angle ruler method for their half square triangles! Or at least give that option. LOL
9-patches are so versatile. After I get the beepie block all set, I'll be dragging out all the ones I've made in the last 5 years. LOL Your pinwheels will go in with something else sometime, I'm sure. I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads way later than good sense suggests.
ReplyDeletefun! I love seeing what you up to.
ReplyDeleteI also want to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, I may have to twist Kevin's arm so he'll go with me (though I do know he enjoyed the 1st)