Wednesday, December 7, 2016

OMG - December Link- up

It's time for evaluation progress in November!

November Goals:
1- Keep making Tula Pink Blocks - DONE
2- Class sample for November/December Bench Pillow of the Month DONE
3- Finish Lori's SAL "Quilter's Madder" DONE
4- Make Christmas Ornaments for grandchildren -Cheated and got them from my sister. 
5- Quilt - Secret Project -Not done
6- Start "En Provence" Quiltville Mystery- Started

To select my December OMG it's a big choice.
Christmas Projects should be on the list.
I have a few that are ready to go.
How to explain or describe them is the trouble.
Can't tell "Secrets for Christmas"
 So I am being vague- 

Remember my Secret Project - Mary's Mystery?
The class that didn't go at Sew n Vac.
That's what I Choose.
For now all I can show is very similar to the Quiltville Mystery.
4- Patch Parts and Tri Recs units.

I seem to have lost my Tri- Recs blocks and my Camera.  The Search is on.

In all my Decorating Frenzy, I have put stuff away in a "Safe place".
Where's that BOX that has all those lost items??
I think it's a sign of getting OLD.
My friends are having Birthdays... turning the BIG 6-0.
Mine is coming very SOON.

DECEMBER GOALS
1- Find the Tri-Recs or make more.
2- Quilt something
3- Keep up with Quiltville Mystery

I'm linking up with Elm Creek Quilts HERE

2 comments:

  1. There are a few things I should have you look for, for me, in your "safe place". They certainly don't appear to be in mine. : )
    Just a year behind you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your secret Christmas sewing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com