I may be back among the living today.
It's been a hard week around my house of Sickness.
It all started with a tickle and has put me down for the count.
My bed has been my friend and sleep between coughing fits has taken all my energy.
No sewing - No Blogging - No eating of Yummy Christmas stuff.
Have you missed me?
Last week I got all my Mail out and thought I had time to finish up those last minute projects.
Well, That didn't happen either.
Neither did my OMG or other Goals.
DECEMBER GOALS
1- Find the Tri-Recs or make more.
I did find the Tri-recs I was missing and the camera re-appeared.
2- Quilt something -NOPE
3- Keep up with Quiltville Mystery - Sort-of
The clues are printed out and I am still waiting for the Fairy Frost I ordered.
I received many great gifts and my Card Door is full of Christmas greetings.
Just like I like it.
This is what "2016 Sickmas" looked like
Dear Hubby gave me nice and cozy Warm shirts, Chocolate and a bit of Blake Shelton.
He bought some Fleece sheets too, but I will trade them for Flannel.
Too bad the Chocolate has lost it's appeal right now.
I swapped Stocking with my Sister and she dropped off a bag when she brought me Chicken Soup to feel better.
It contained this-
Those Tropical Beaches are looking pretty GOOD!
This ornament - motion-activated was a cheerful greeting as I passed my Tree.
My 2 girls & Elizabeth braved a quick visit to drop off gifts.
DH got stuff too, Too many Pictures to share.
We got See's Chocolates from J & K family.

I wish I had the appetite to enjoy some.
Jeff sent a Papa Murphy's Card -something to get when I feel better.
Brant & Tina gave us homemade treasures.
I haven't felt like doing much, I did try to go and cut some fabric -
I'm getting jumpy from not touching my Fabrics. Needed a FIX.
I got a few strips cut...
For next Year I am going to work on THIS
"Be My Neighbor"
Project
The blocks are all HERE!
My UFO pile will be a Real FOCUS for 2017
I know I will participate in the Row by Row "On the Go" when Summer comes around.
There are many other projects out there.
Kathy in Canada posted a few HERE
I'm still thinking about Pat Sloan's new BOM
A Children's Library
Info is HERE
Well, it's taken a while just to get this much posted for today.
Back to my Spot on the BED with the remote in hand...
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
I have much to look forward to in 2017!!!!!
This cutie joined our family on the Eve of Christmas EVE.
I posted on Facebook that our Family grew by 2 Feet!

12 Days early.
#21 Grandchild for us! We are so Happy for her safe arrival!
#7 Grand-daughter.









Oh Mary, so sorry you were sick. 'Looks like the family really took care of you. I love your year's review. Always gorgeous quilts and blocks. The new granddaughter is so adorable. Congratulations to your family.
ReplyDeleteI did miss you but thought you were off having fun, not sick! YUCK! What a nasty virus. We were around lots of sickness in Boise last weekend, not fun, but so far, so good. I hope you can get back to yourself soon and get to those projects! I just finished the last block in the Be My Neighbor sew along. I will hopefully have a completed top tomorrow, the pieced border I am adding will take awhile and I am off to town today. DH plowed so I can get out!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you've had a sickmas, I hope you are on the upswing now! I am finally feeling energetic again... being sick is the pits. It seems like illnesses plan themselves during holidays or vacations!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been doing the mystery (I will save it to work on later). It seems like a lot of parts are similar to her block in the latest 100 Blocks magazine--which I bought because I want to do that block/quilt! :) I can't remember the name of the block at the moment, but it called to me.
Hope you are feeling better for the start of the new year .....and congrats on another granddaughter joining the family
ReplyDeleteHard to believe that baby was early. She looks so alert and mature! Not early on HER timeline. LOL I'm so sorry you've been sick. I did miss you, but I thought you were just busy with your family. The nice thing about chocolate is it will wait and still taste great!
ReplyDeleteSure hope you are over this nasty stuff. Blake is sure to make you feel better. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still deciding on Pat's BOM but think I will play along.
Congrats on your new Granddaughter. She is beautiful and I'm a bit jealous of you right this minute.
Happy New Year Mary.