Not much to show on the Design Wall today.
Too many events that took me away from my Quilting Zone.
It's the 2nd Link- up Day for the 2016 En Provence Mystery over at Quiltville.
Click HERE for all the Clues
I got up early to get a few made.
My constant is a lighter Pink than the Magenta in the paint chip.
Had to check for how many I could make with each strip.
These will all be the same.
I'm using my STASH of Michael Miller Fairy Frosts.
This Mystery will "Sparkle"
I needed to find more of my 2nd Neutral.
I found Fat Quarters but no more Yardage at my LQS.
Hopefully I have enough to finish the 1st clue.
I have other Secret Stitching going on when I have a chance.
Only 20 days left to get it all DONE!
Snow in the forecast, so I might get grounded, then I can SEW without guilt.
How is your Christmas Stitching going?
Last week the Post for the Quiltville Link-up got the most views and comments.
Thanks!


We were supposed to wake up to 1-3" of snow this morning. Nothing--and we even have blue sky.
ReplyDeleteWill the whole quilt be fairy frost? You could wake up sparkling if you sleep beneath that quilt. : )
Very pretty so far, Mary!
This quilt is going to shine!! :) It will be so very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your snow...we not really snowed in but there is snow on the ground so in means I am snowed in to the sewing room. Hahaha...
My Christmas stitching is almost finished. Just a couple more little touches and Mrs Claus can relax.
I like the pink!
ReplyDeleteI Love your fabrics...can never go wrong with Fairie frosts fabric.
ReplyDelete