Monday, December 12, 2016

Quiltville Mystery Link-up and Design Wall Monday - December 12, 2016

It's a SNOW DAY/SEW DAY/Grandma Day
No School and I'm not venturing out on slick roads!  
I'm combining my Design Wall Monday with the Quiltville Link-UP 
I didn't get much stitching done over the weekend so I was up early to sew.
Then I got the call that I was needed- 
Here are my purples I chose.  Some are being changed out.

I got just a few strips sewn before the snowbunnies came for the day.

 Clue 1 -3 
The Lavendar and my Constant are looking pretty close.
I might have to re-think the constant.

I have a LOT of cutting, sewing and trimming to do while I'm snowbound.

                                                    Monday measuring of the SNOW 
                                                            Almost up to the 7" line.

Grandma's car is snowed in.
Daughters of Utah Pioneers Luncheon will be missed today also.
No need to go anywhere as long as we have the WHITE stuff falling.



Design Wall Monday is HERE 
Quiltville Mystery Link-up #3 HERE

3 comments:

  1. Your pink and purple are very pretty together.
    We only have a skiff of snow left in a few places where the sun hasn't burned it off. You have more winter in the Northwest than we have in the Rocky Mountains. But I hear ours is coming. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours but not your weather - I DON'T do snow! Fortunately not too much in London . Janet x (Englishquilter)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com