It's almost FAIR time!
Tommorow we take in the entries.Buried Treasure Quilt
I have a busy few days coming up.
Excited- it will be bittersweet to set-up for the lat time at the Fair.
Excited- it will be bittersweet to set-up for the lat time at the Fair.
Buried Treasure Quilt
I have been working on at the Fair the past couple years.
Time to get it WEBBED and Quilted.
It was on my UFO List for the month of March.
Time to get it WEBBED and Quilted.
It was on my UFO List for the month of March.
This was me for Eclipse Day...

Today is my #2 Granddaughter's 12th Birthday.
So happy she wants to be a Quilter like her Grandma!
LOL, I think she likes her Violin more.
Whatcha Working on this WOW- Wednesday???
Blog-o-Versary Giveaway Happening over HERE
Please leave your Comment on that Post!


I like the buried treasure quilt! A Scrappy delight. :)
ReplyDeleteAt least you went out and looked at the eclipse. You gave me the impression you might stay hiding in your basement.
Pretty granddaughter. Playing violin and quilting are a good combination--just not at the same time. LOL I do both.
Good luck at the fair! Grandchildren grow up so fast don't they xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the happy birthday for Olivia. She liked the pictures on your FB page too.
ReplyDeleteGreat quilt top!
Enjoy your time at the fair. Your scrappy quilt is great. I had to work yesterday, but now I have 4 days off before schools starts.
ReplyDelete