Monday, August 28, 2017

Design Wall Monday - August 28, 2017

Way Back in February I started this Quilt.
I hoped to finish it way sooner.
I used the Temecula Hearts Pattern idea and made these blocks 6" finished.
It's all  froma Layer Cake
I have sewn the Blocks together and am auditioning Borders.
Pictures are being weird on my computers again.

I need a Quilt to send to Trends this week.
Maybe I can Quilt this one for the Guild Block of the Month last year.
I have a few other Finishes that could Work if I don't.
I need to work on my Quilt Challenge for the Festival too.
That one will have No Pictures until mid-September.
Deadline to register Quilts is September 1st.

What's on your Design Wall or QuiltingTable?

Linking up with Small Quilts HERE

3 comments:

  1. Does the heart/9-patch quilt have a destination, or was it just for fun?
    Your BOM quilt is a happy, bright creation. :)
    You are always racing some deadline or another, Mary! Whew--makes me tired thinking about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts quilt is just plain sweet! I can picture a baby girl all snuggled in this. And your BOM is awesome. I love bright happy quilts! I think I made a couple blocks when you started this and they now live in the orphan bin. :)
    Quilt them both, then decide. Helpful much???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors of your guild BOM. I am not a pastel person! The striped border is awesome. I am trying to finish binding two quilts right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com