Monday, August 7, 2017

Design Wall Monday - in the Works

I sewed as long as the Bobbins held out.
Then I refilled them.
Saturday I "Air Stitched" Way too Long.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Played the Bobbin game with my Facebook Guild Ladies.
I had to measure how far and it was 5 1/2 yards worth.
Can you say 'not paying attention'??

I got 2 of the Dash Dot Dash Borders on the sides.
 Roads going all around the edges.
 This fabric will be the final Border.
Hope I have enough...
Gotta pull an all-nighter to get it quilted in time for Quilt Guild.

More Design Wall Monday Posts HERE

4 comments:

  1. Discovering you have been air stitching (or perforating fabric) is so maddening!
    Enough of your teasing with your row by row quilt!! *LOL* I want to see the whole thing!
    That is a really cute border fabric. I don't know if the shops around here carried it--or maybe I just didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I've done that, too. I don't think I've ever gone quite that far, but I have gone down a side on binding. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOBBIN Hahaha, I love to play bobbin chicken! I usually loose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done the air stitching a few too many times!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com