On the Quilting table this past week was my Granddaughter's
Spring Break Quilt.
I loaded it while the family was busy one day.
She asked for Deco Feathers pattern by Crystal Smythe.
I used a Tuscany Batting and verigated gray King Tut thread.
I used a Tuscany Batting and verigated gray King Tut thread.
I needed to get it Finished for the Fair turn in Day this Thursday.
Last Pass across the quilt.
Monday we had lots of Children and Grandchildren come to visit.
Grandpa put the Chicken from Albertson's on the grill with some BBQ sauce.
We had Corn on thc Cob and salads to go with it.
Here is Grandpa with the Grandchildren who came to take the tour of the Helicopter and Plane
Uncle Jes flies on with Life Flight.
The 4 Middle Chidren were together for the Tour.
Tuesday afternoon and evening we were at Joe & Kori's
Thursday after Pictures in Pioneer Park and the Aquatic Center we ate at the Goodson's
Uncle Jes flipped the Burgers and hot dogs for us.
He has experience from the Iceburg Drive in.
Grandma found to presents wrapped in the Linen closet.
Who knows how long they were there???
I changed the Linen and Quilt Closets around to fit more Quilts.
The Grandchildren were happy to open them to see what was inside.
More toy cars and a board game to play.
Jackson guessed corectly that there was cars and a board game.
It's Eclipse Day and I have Quilt Guild that I may not go to.
If I did, then I'd miss seeing the Eclipse.
Not much to show until after the Fair on the Design Wall.
Linking up HERE










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!