I'm up EARLY for the next Part of the
"On Ringo Lake"
Quiltville Mystery
Find the Part 5 HERE
YAHOO!!! it wasn't String blocks...just have to say it!
I get to pull out the Browns again and go sew with friends for a while this morning.
It's supposed to snow on us again.
It's supposed to snow on us again.

Are you ready for Christmas?
My Momma and my Brother Loved Christmas!
I'm almost there and have to be in time to gather Saturday.
Have a Wonderful Christmas week-end and we'll be back on Tuesday for the Link-UP!
Here's My Nativity for DAY 22

Oh, Audrey, did you give me this one???
It's been so fun to take photos of my Nativities to share this month.
Wendy has offered to make me a BOOK.
What a Friend!
Gotta get all those Pictures taken as I put them away Next week, maybe, lol.
OH my goodness I LOVE that nativity! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDo you know who made it? I need one!
Hope you had a good time sewing with pals on Friday. I was scrambling to get ready for the 35 family members that came last night for our party. That is our smallest group in years, but it was very nice and manageable.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful nativity--very fluid and graceful.
Lucky you to have brown eyes! I always wished I would have kids with brown eyes, but the genetic pool didn't work in my favor. Now I have a brown eyed granddaughter. :)
Merry Christmas! Beautiful nativity! My new ornament for the year was the Jim Shore Nativity one. We have a drive ahead of us tomorrow, but I am ready to go except I remembered I was supposed to make the grandkids aprons. OOPS!!! I still have an hour and a half before bedtime! :)
ReplyDelete