Oh the Weather outside is 'Frightful'
Freezing rain and slick roads means it's a stay in my Jammies and SEW DAY!
Parts 2 & 3 are leading and endering under my needle.
Oh, and I FOUND my Essential Triangle tool.
Thanks for the good thoughts everyone.
Monday was DUP and a day to spend with my Sister.
We stopped by the New Sew N Vac after we went to see the Mini Trees at the Marcus Whitman
I just happened to have my paint chips with me, and these fabrics followed me home.
Then we went by the Yard sale at the 'Old' Sew N Vac.
A Matinee showing was Next---"The Man Who Invented Christmas"
I need to use my Popcorn bucket a few more times this year.
My Spelling Bee Saturday had to wait for today also.
Letter Hh is for HERSHEY'S, HAPPY & HASHTAG

Stitching and CHOCOLATE make me Happy, a perfect pairing for this letter.
I'm still finding more Nativites in my boxes from the Closet...
Looking at them makes me Happy too!
It's been suggested that I make a note of each one-
Who gave it to me, or where I got it and what year.
Janet O gave me a good idea HERE to make a New TAB on the Blog.
Julie H shared her Christmas decor on her Blog HERE
That sounds fun too.
13 days until Christmas - 10 until I need to be ALL DONE with the Secret Stitching.
No Pictures of that on the Blog, lol
Wait till you see what I worked on for the Grandchildren between the Meetings and stuff.



Great ideas of the "H". Wishing happy holidays to you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you you some quilt time! Thanks for sharing my blog link!
ReplyDeletelove that blue with the scissors fabric! I found dark chocolate covered dried mango strips at Safeway! Love them!
ReplyDeleteA sew day in your jammies sounds so fun. Can't recall the last time I got to do that--but I look forward to it happening again. :)
ReplyDeleteKeeping those paint chips with you proved beneficial.
Your nativity page will be a big one!!