It's Boxing day in England,
There are my Lots of Block Parts in my BOX.
Our Mystery Friday had only a couple ladies drop by.
Sarah B was sewing on Part 2 this time.
Her Vintage Kenmore from the back.
Part 5 has us making more Flying Geese
I cut my parts to stitch Part 5 and found a fun bonus.
I shared with Sarah how to use the Essential Triangle Tool.
I noticed that when I cut the extra HST off each Brown strip, I can use them on Part 4.
Bonnie did you know that???
After QuiltCam last Wednesday, I dipped a few more Truffles and mailed some to Bonnie.
The Turffles match my Fun Choclate fabric.
I finally got ALL my packages mailed Thursday with a delivery Day as Today.
Bonnie got her's on Christmas. Her package got there in record time.
Jessica stopped in to see us too,
Jessica has to work on Fridays, but stopped by to see how we were doing on the Mystery.
Mae took this photo of Sarah & I.
Jan E and Mona H were busy with other things.
There were 4 of us on my Blog Link-up last week.
It's SEW much more fun to Stitch with Friends.
Linking up with Bonnie at Quiltville HERE.
You just might see us on her Blog...





How nice of you to send Bonnie some Truffles.
ReplyDeleteNice to stitch with friends, even if it is just the two of you.