Spelling Bee Saturday was sew much Fun.
Thinking of lots of words starting with 'G'
With my Instagram & Facebook post I wrote 'Today is brought to you by the Letter 'Gg'.
There are so many G-words we thought of...like Good, Green, Grass, Grandpa, Grandma, Gray sky, Gifts, Grateful, Glitter, Glove, Glimmer, Glad, Great Gatsby & Go, Going, Gone.
BUT, the best one was GIGANTIC'- carrot harvested from the flowerbed Garden.

With my Instagram & Facebook post I wrote 'Today is brought to you by the Letter 'Gg'.
There are so many G-words we thought of...like Good, Green, Grass, Grandpa, Grandma, Gray sky, Gifts, Grateful, Glitter, Glove, Glimmer, Glad, Great Gatsby & Go, Going, Gone.
BUT, the best one was GIGANTIC'- carrot harvested from the flowerbed Garden.

All of the Blocks so far...

Bonnie surprised us with a Link-up on Sunday.
I linked up from my Instagram account.

I have a few more to make before the next Clue.
I'm using Bonnie's Essential Triangle Tool to make my Flying Geese.
Just a bit of trimming and no wasted fabric or Bonus Triangles.
Linking up with Small Quilts HERE
Your alphabet is looking fun. How many of the "object" blocks do you make--is there one for each letter, or just some random ones?
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to see how you end up setting the alphabet blocks with the grandkid names and objects.
ReplyDelete