Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday - Fun times begin...

I'm still Blogging from my phone.
We took this picture for my Grandson to show how it looks so far.
A D9P Variation. 
I can start sewing it together now.

Sylvia is here
Crazy Girl's Weekend can begin!!
More about all the Fun next week.
Have a great Weekend 
May for Me is a great time.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt looks really good.
    You ladies look like you are ready for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be quilting fun, won't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that the blue and green are sort of blendy. It takes away from corners that pop out at you. Looks like a great weekend you planned. Love the quilt behind the three of you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com